HardCIDR | Kyle LePrevostEnterprise Security
Hi, I am Kyle, and this is my personal resume site. I work for the largest industrial company on the planet and I'm writing the book on my field - Enterprise Security Architecture. I've built and run several startups. I'm also a huge nutrition / quantified health geek.
I'm a technologist both at home and in the office. Virtual reality, rooting video game consoles, and website development are some of my personal tech hobbies. I also love to travel and enjoy experiencing other cultures.
Job Sr. Enterprise Security Architect
Location Richmond, VA
AWS, Azure, ServiceNow, Predix, SalesForce
Sensoring, Data Protection, Vulnerabolity Management, Security Operations
Cisco Routing and Switching
Management Information Systems / EntrepreneurshipClemson University, Bachelors, Class of 2013
Technology has always been my passion, however I wanted to go to get my Bachelors degree in business. I thoroughly believe that the key to success in IT/Software is to understand both the technical and business aspects of the field. My favorite courses were accounting and finance by a mile. I graduated a year early and with a 3.95 cumulative GPA, while holding a part-time job down on the side.
Senior Enterprise Security ArchitectJanuary 2016 - Present
- Created and led the Enterprise Security Strategy program for GE’s Cyber Security Organization
- Advised and drove the roadmaps and technology strategies for fifteen core security services
- Created the GE Design Pattern program, which developed a way to market secure reusable code and designs throughout the enterprise
- Developed two Django web applications as the core of the programs described above. This improved our team’s presence throughout the lifecycle of software development through automated engagement, marketing, and content management.
Enterprise ArchitectAugust 2013 - January 2016
- Architected and helped implement a global/redundant Network Access Control (NAC) deployment for a 400k user network.
- Architected a one million device commercial Industrial security logging solution based Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon IoT, and GE’s custom Predix industrial platform.
- Dreamed up, architected, implemented, and ran operations on a 400 user security prototyping lab. This lab led to key breakthroughs in the security organization – both on the IT and commercial side of the house.
- Developed a SaaS discovery and analytics program leveraging Splunk and Zscaler as data sources.
Clemson University IT
Network EngineerAugust 2010 - May 2013
- This was a part time position (20hrs/week) during college to supplement course work in my major
- Started out running and terminating network cables for a year, then worked my way into L2 Switching
Internships and Other
- Worked as a Microsoft Student Partner for Microsoft during college - automated all social media engagement on campus and led several large Microsoft themed events on campus
- Automated a Windows patching solution at IT Solutions Consulting in Fort Washington, PA during a summer internship. This freed up a job that two full time employees had been doing manually before the solution.
Modern Enterprise Security Architecure. A blog (and future book) helping define practical applications of Enterprise Security Architecture. The project aims to review past, current, and potential future views of the field, and will heavily reference thought leaders in this space. Link to project.